With all the hard work creating in the kitchen, it may be easy to forget that you deserve some dessert too! These chocolate covered nut clusters and strawberries are very simple, but taste SO good. This decadent dessert is perfect for a romantic evening or dessert with the family.
Ingredients Chocolate Covered Nut Clusters and Strawberries
- 10 Strawberries
- 2 cups of Walnuts
- 2 cups of Pecans
- 2 Vegan Chocolate bars (Try ZIMT chocolate)
- 1 cup shredded Coconut
- Using a microwavable bowl, melt chocolate bars in the microwave
- Next, mix in walnuts and pecans using tongs. Make sure nuts are completely coated in chocolate
- Set out a cookie pan with parchment paper
- Use tongs to grab small ‘clusters’ and place them on the pan.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Dip strawberries in leftover chocolate and place them on the pan.
- Once complete place in the freezer.