Shelf Life: 5 Days / Serves: 4 – 6
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Place water and kosher salt into a soup pot and bring to a full boil
- Once boiling add dry spaghetti to the pot and allow to come to a boil again, stir well & cook for 6 minutes
- Strain pasta into a colander then oil and cool in the fridge on a flat surface ( do not rinse in water)
- Coat crumble In Italian seasoning and bake for 12- 15 minutes on a cookie sheet
- Place tomato sauce and bay leaf into a pot and simmer on medium-low
- Add baked crumble to the tomato sauce and simmer for 10 minutes, add cooled spaghetti. Turn heat off
- Add 1/3 of the shredded cheese to the spaghetti and sauce mixture. Fold lightly to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-safe corning ware dish, cover with remaining shredded cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese. Let rest for 10 minutes
- Cut baked spaghetti into 6 even squares. Transfer to plates and enjoy.
- Modern crumble 300 grams
- Tomato sauce 1000 ml
- Italian seasoning 5 Tbsp
- Spaghetti noodles 454 grams G.F work the same
- Shredded Mozarella 3 cups * Vegan shredded cheese works well
- Grated parmesan 1/4 cup
- Kosher salt 1/4 cup
- Coldwater 4 liters
- Grapeseed oil 1/4 cup * olive oil if preferred