Philly Cheese Steak
Shelf Life: Enjoy Fresh / Serves: 4
With so many options on the market, choosing plant-based is becoming easier and easier. We’ve gone ahead and done the hard work for you by creating this plant-based recipe for Philly Cheese Steak. Modern Crumble by Modern Meat is the perfect protein substitute to make any plant-based dish filling and nutritious.
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Bake crumble for 12- 15 minutes. Pile crumble into 4 even bundles
- Top with onion relish and swiss cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes
- Toast buns in oven open faced for 3 -5 minutes. Remove and spread with garlic aioli
- Using an offset spatula lift the crumble off the tray and onto the sauced hoagies
- Modern crumble 300 grams
- Hoagie buns or Crusty rolls 4 pieces *Can be gluten-free if preferred
- Modern Meat onion relish
- Garlic aioli 1/4 cup *Omit if preferred
- Swiss Cheese 1 cup *Vegan shredded cheese works
- Grapeseed oil 4 Tbsp *Olive oil if preferred