Who says there’s no such thing as a Vegan Philly Cheese Steak? This mouthwatering version is made from our tasty Modern Crumble, which is a perfect protein substitute to make any plant-based dish filling and nutritious. This Vegan Philly Cheese Steak recipe is easy to make and tastes oh so good.
Shelf Life: Enjoy Fresh / Serves: 4
Instructions for Plant-Based Philly Cheese Steak
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Bake crumble for 12- 15 minutes. Pile crumble into 4 even bundles
- Top with onion relish and swiss cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes
- Toast buns in the oven open-faced for 3 -5 minutes. Remove and spread with garlic aioli
- Using an offset spatula lift the crumble off the tray and onto the sauced hoagies
- Modern crumble 300 grams
- Hoagie buns or Crusty rolls 4 pieces *Can be gluten-free if preferred
- Modern Meat onion relish
- Garlic aioli 1/4 cup *Omit if preferred
- Swiss Cheese 1 cup *Vegan shredded cheese works
- Grapeseed oil 4 Tbsp *Olive oil if preferred