Easily share with friends and family Our Modern Crumble is cooked up with fresh vegetables and sauces to create a vegan, Thai-inspired noodle recipe perfect for the family dinner.
Shelf Life: Enjoy Fresh / Serves: 3
Instructions for Vegan Thai Basil and Noodle Stir Fry
- Get a pot of water boiling, once the water comes to a boil take it off the heat. Add vermicelli noodles and soak for the time specified on their package.
- Strain the noodles and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil on medium-high heat.
- Add Modern Crumble and sauté for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When the crumble has developed colour and crisped up slightly remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add Thai chilies, white onion, and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes to soften.
- Add yellow and green bell peppers, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes until peppers have softened slightly.
- Add cooked Modern Crumble to the pan with the vegetables. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Lastly add the Thai basil, lime juice, hoisin, coco soy, and sugar. Stir to combine, cook for 1 minute more.
- Enjoy the Thai Basil Modern Crumble stir fry with vermicelli noodles!
- 150g Modern Crumble
- 2 Bundles Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 Thai Chilies (Sliced)
- 1/3 White Onion (Medium Dice)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1/3 Yellow Bell Pepper (Medium Dice)
- 1/3 Green Bell Pepper (Medium Dice)
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 Bunch Thai Basil (Picked)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Vegan Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Coconut Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar