Using our Modern Crumble, this colourful Vegan Thai ‘Beef’ Salad is packed with veggies and flavour. This recipe is perfect for a sunny summer day, with little time to fix up a big, complicated meal. With only six easy steps, you’ll be digging into this tasty dish in no time!
Shelf Life: Enjoy Fresh / 1 Salad
Instructions for Vegan Thai ‘Beef’ Salad
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Place crumble on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Marinate crumble in teriyaki
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl
- Toss marinated crumble into salad gently
- Drizzle with spicy peanut sauce and garnish with sesame seeds
- MODERN CRUMBLE – 65 grams
- Romaine lettuce – chopped 20 grams
- Mixed greens – 35 grams
- Cilantro – 4 grams
- Bell peppers- 1/3 small pepper
- Celery – peeled 1 stalk
- Cucumber -1 4″ long stick
- Red onion – 3 tablespoons
- Teriyaki marinade – 35 grams
- Carrot – shaved , coins 2 tablespoons
- Radish – shaved,coins 1 tablespoon
- Scallions – 1/2 of a medium scallion
- Sesame seeds – toasted 1/4 tablespoon
- Spicy peanut dressing – 60 grams