This Vegan Mac n’ Cheese Cheeseburger is healthy and plant-based, perfect for the entire family!
Shelf Life: 5 Days / Serves: 4 – 5
Instructions for Vegan Mac n’ Cheese Cheeseburger
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Place water and kosher salt into a soup pot and bring to a full boil
- Once boiling add elbow macaroni and allow to come to a boil again, stir well & cook for 5 minutes
- Strain pasta into a colander then oil and cool in the fridge on a flat surface ( do not rinse in water)
- Bake patties for 12- 15 minutes on a cookie sheet. Once cooled. Dice into bite-sized pieces
- Place diced potato and carrots into a pot.
- Cover with 1litre of water, add onion and garlic powder, and simmer on medium-high covered for 40 minutes
- Once vegetables are soft, transfer to a blender and puree until smooth, season with salt. Reserve
- Add baked crumble, canned tomato, 1 cup shredded cheese, and cooked macaroni to “cheese sauce”.
- Fold to incorporate. Transfer mixture to a corning ware dish, cover with remaining shredded cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and top the shredded cheese with this crust
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven. Let rest for 10 minutes
- Cut baked cheeseburger vegan mac into 6 even squares. Transfer to plates and enjoy.
- Modern Burger Patties 200 grams
- Canned diced tomato 100 grams
- Elbow macaroni noodles 300 grams
- Cold Water 5 liters 4 liters to cook pasta
- Grapeseed oil 0.25 cup
- Russet potato 1 large piece Peeled and large dice
- Jumbo Carrot 2 large pieces Peeled and large dice
- Onion powder 1 Tbsp
- Garlic powder 2 Tbsp